The teachers’ performance evaluation meeting was held five days from 26th Feb to 2nd March 2018 at Nagaloka. Its purpose was to evaluate the teachers performance and assess how they are doing while teaching and also to check the students learning outcomes. Divya met all the teachers and collected information from each of them. She also collected data on other activities where available:
- She met teachers individually
- Sat in on some classes as an observer
- Interacted with most of the students
- Interacted with principal & other Nagaloka staff regarding evaluation
- Worked on providing analyses of syllabuses and provision of text books and note books
- Re-checked all those materials used by teachers and students
This enabled her to provide an effective evaluation of the teachers well and write a helpful, fact-based report.