- This event has passed.
Nagaloka Conference 2023
October 25 @ 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM₹250
Nagaloka Conference 2023
Theme : Dhamma and Social Activism
Date: 25th Oct 2023 – 10.00am Onwards
Participants: NTI Students, NTI Alumni, Social Activist, Triratna Members
- Dhammachari Lokamitra : Founder Nagaloka
Dhamma and Social Activism
- Manjula Pradeep : National Convenor – National Council of Women Leaders
Breaking Barriers: Women Leaders in Dhamma and Social Change
- Anoop Kumar : Founder NALANDA ACADEMY, Wardha, MH
Youth, Higher Education and Social Activism
- Prof. Chandu Maiske : Advisor – NTI Academic
Social work, Social reform, Social revolution, empowerment and Social Reconstruction
Activists from various organizations and regions:
- Chetan Meshram (Maharashtra)
Social Activism in the 21st Century from a Buddhist perspective.
- Lalvijay Prabhakar (Chhattisgarh)
Youth Activism from a Socio-Political Perspective
- Sujata Goutami (Uttar Pradesh)
Breaking Barriers and Empowering Women Leaders
- Dhammacharini Amlajyoti (Maharashtra)
Challenges of Strengthening Women Leaders for Social Activism
- Kavitha Rajendiran (Tamil Nadu)
Challenges of Advocacy and Activism in Tamil Nadu
Keynotes by Dhammachari Vivekratna & Dhammachari Maitreyanath
- Introducing Social Activists to Activism Rooted in Buddhist Principles
- Forging connections with social activists across India in collaboration with Nagaloka and NTI Alumni.
- Providing an introduction to NTI Online Certification courses tailored for activists.
Conference Contribution: ₹ 250/- (for food and conference charges)
Please note for accommodation please contact us in advance. (₹ 250/- per day on dormitory sharing basis)
For more details Please contact: 8956578761 / 8956578766
ONLINE REGISTRATION MANDATORY
Nagaloka Retreat Guidelines
Please note the following guidelines to be followed in all Nagaloka Retreats and conventions.
- Retreat Contributions (fees if any) to be paid well in advance for all participant.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable and will be considered as donation for the event if registration cancelled.
- Intake Limit: as decided
- Basic language: English, Hindi, Marathi
- All the retreats are residential unless mentioned.
- ~Decent accommodation will be provided.
- ~Separate living arrangements for male and female participants.
- Beds will be provided at retreat centre.
- Please bring your own Blankets n bed-sheets, if possible.
- Food Facilities: Veg Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- For any special diet on medical condition please mention during registration.
- Please bring your own Medication, Personal toiletries and health-care products as necessary.
- For the health and comfort of all participants, smoking, drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants are strictly not permitted.
- Mobiles strictly not allowed during the retreat period and will have to be submitted to the management till last day evening.
- Participants are requested to follow all essential rules set by the organizing committee for safety & togetherness throughout the sessions.
- Banking Details For Paying the fees:
Nagarjuna Training Institute
Bank: Canara Bank
Account Number: 5099101001710
- QR Code for Paying the fees:
- For cash please pay at the Nagaloka Reception (at Security Gate) Counter and get a valid receipt.
- Once paid please whatsapp us the payment details (screenshot) at 8956578761