- This event has passed.
Pratītyasamutpāda – Part-1
August 4 @ 10:00 AM - August 8 @ 5:00 PM₹2250
Part 1 Date : 4th to 8th Aug 2023
Lead by: Dhammachari Manidhamma
“Nothing happens fortuitously or by chance.” This is called the theory of dependent origination (Pratityasamutpada in Sanskrit and Paticcasamuppada in Pali). This doctrine is contained in the Second Noble Truth which gives us the cause of suffering, and in the Third Noble Truth which shows the cessation of suffering.
Intake : 30 participants only (Male & Female above 15 years only)
Retreat Contribution: ₹ 2250/- (For food and accomodation only)
Note: Limited Seats! Please book your seats well in advance by paying ₹ 500/- advance. (non-refundable)
Escape to a transformative journey of self-discovery at Nagaloka Retreats!
Event Completed & Closed!
Nagaloka Retreat Guidelines
Please note the following guidelines to be followed in all Nagaloka Retreats and conventions.
- Retreat Contributions (fees if any) to be paid well in advance for all participant.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable and will be considered as donation for the event if registration cancelled.
- Intake Limit: as decided
- Basic language: English, Hindi, Marathi
- All the retreats are residential unless mentioned.
- ~Decent accommodation will be provided.
- ~Separate living arrangements for male and female participants.
- Beds will be provided at retreat centre.
- Please bring your own Blankets n bed-sheets, if possible.
- Food Facilities: Veg Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- For any special diet on medical condition please mention during registration.
- Please bring your own Medication, Personal toiletries and health-care products as necessary.
- For the health and comfort of all participants, smoking, drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants are strictly not permitted.
- Mobiles strictly not allowed during the retreat period and will have to be submitted to the management till last day evening.
- Participants are requested to follow all essential rules set by the organizing committee for safety & togetherness throughout the sessions.
- Banking Details For Paying the fees:
Nagarjuna Training Institute
Bank: Canara Bank
Account Number: 5099101001710
- QR Code for Paying the fees:
- For cash please pay at the Nagaloka Reception (at Security Gate) Counter and get a valid receipt.
- Once paid please whatsapp us the payment details (screenshot) at 8956578761