The Modern World and Buddhism
November 11 @ 3:00 PM - November 16 @ 5:00 PM₹2300
NAGALOKA RETREAT | नागलोक शिबीर
DIWALI RETREAT | दिवाली शिबीर
Date : 11 to 16th Nov 2023
Topic | विषय
आधुनिक विश्व और बौद्ध धर्म | The Modern World and Buddhism
Lead by : Dhammachari Maitreyanath
नेतृत्व: धम्मचारी मैत्रेयनाथ
Intake: 50 Participants Only (Open for all)
Retreat Contribution: ₹ 2300/- (For food and accomodation only)
Venue: Nagaloka, Nagpur
For booking please fill the online form:
बुकिंग के लिए कृपया ऑनलाइन फॉर्म भरें:
Contact for more info: 8956578761 / 8956578769
(11 नवंबर शाम 5.00 बजे से और 16 नवंबर शाम 5.00 बजे तक )
Escape to a transformative journey of self-discovery at Nagaloka Retreats
Nagaloka Retreat Guidelines
Please note the following guidelines to be followed in all Nagaloka Retreats and conventions.
- Retreat Contributions (fees if any) to be paid well in advance for all participant.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable and will be considered as donation for the event if registration cancelled.
- Intake Limit: as decided
- Basic language: English, Hindi, Marathi
- All the retreats are residential unless mentioned.
- ~Decent accommodation will be provided.
- ~Separate living arrangements for male and female participants.
- Beds will be provided at retreat centre.
- Please bring your own Blankets n bed-sheets, if possible.
- Food Facilities: Veg Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- For any special diet on medical condition please mention during registration.
- Please bring your own Medication, Personal toiletries and health-care products as necessary.
- For the health and comfort of all participants, smoking, drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants are strictly not permitted.
- Mobiles strictly not allowed during the retreat period and will have to be submitted to the management till last day evening.
- Participants are requested to follow all essential rules set by the organizing committee for safety & togetherness throughout the sessions.
- Banking Details For Paying the fees:
Nagarjuna Training Institute
Bank: Canara Bank
Account Number: 5099101001710
- QR Code for Paying the fees:
- For cash please pay at the Nagaloka Reception (at Security Gate) Counter and get a valid receipt.
- Once paid please whatsapp us the payment details (screenshot) at 8956578761