- This event has passed.
Youth Employment Program
January 31 @ 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
NAGARJUNA TRAINING INSTITUTE, NAGALOKA
Youth Employment Program (YEP)
An Initiative by TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES
The training will be of about 100 hours, covering standard modules prepared by TCS on Business Skills, Communication Skills, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Computers, Interview Skills, Resume Writing to name a few. This would be followed by trainings on specific domains. Additionally, trainees will also be guided to take up Free Self-Learning Courses such as those offered by TCS iON portal.
Cost of Training: Free
Training Duration and Mode: The training will be online for 45-50 working days, 2 hours/day, Mon – Sat.
Post Training Certification:
Trainees will receive a digital certificate of participation and completion from TCS which will stand as a testimony and accreditation of their employability prospects in the corporate world.
Employment Opportunity: All YEP candidates will get two opportunities:
1.Apply for TCS job through TCS TAG enabled proctored test
2.Apply for jobs in other companies and TCS through TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT)
- Any non-engineering graduate fresher from arts, commerce, or science backgrounds (BTech and BE are not eligible).
- Age: Should not exceed 28 years of age.
- Mode of Education: Regular. ( Distance Education is not allowed. )
- Year of Passing: 2020, 2021 or those in final year.
- Those pursuing/completed masters in full time mode are Not Eligible
- Availability of Smartphone/Tablet/Laptop/Desktop with proper internet connectivity for digital training
Tejdarshan: 93070 81264
Uttam: 98238 31113
Registration for the Orientation has been closed! Thank you all for your response.
In case you are eligible and still want to register, please click here