NAGALOKA RETREAT | नागलोक शिबीर Date : 11 to 16th Nov 2023 The Modern World and Buddhism Bridging the Gap: Ancient Wisdom in a Modern World – Exploring Buddhism's Relevance Today! आधुनिक विश्व और बौद्ध धर्म अंतर को पाटना: आधुनिक दुनिया में प्राचीन ज्ञान - आज बौद्ध धर्म की प्रासंगिकता की खोज! Lead by : […]
Latest Past Events
Nagaloka Conference 2023 Theme : Dhamma and Social Activism Date: 25th Oct 2023 - 10.00am Onwards Participants: NTI Students, NTI Alumni, Social Activist, Triratna Members Main Speakers: Dhammachari Lokamitra : Founder Nagaloka Dhamma and Social Activism Manjula Pradeep : National Convenor - National Council of Women Leaders Breaking Barriers: Women Leaders in Dhamma and Social Change […]
NAGALOKA RETREAT | नागलोक शिबीर Topic: The Satipatthana Sutta (Discourse on the Foundations of Mindfulness) | सतिपट्ठान सुत्त: सचेतन की नींव पर प्रवचन Lead by : Dhammachari Abhayaraja नेतृत्व: धम्मचारी अभयराजा Date : 12 Oct to 16th Oct 2023 (12 अक्टूबर प्रातः 11.00 बजे से और 16 अक्टूबर शाम 5.00 बजे तक ) Intake: 30 […]
Nagaloka Retreat Guidelines
Please note the following guidelines to be followed in all Nagaloka Retreats and conventions.
- Retreat Contributions (fees if any) to be paid well in advance for all participant.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable and will be considered as donation for the event if registration cancelled.
- Intake Limit: as decided
- Basic language: English, Hindi, Marathi
- All the retreats are residential unless mentioned.
- ~Decent accommodation will be provided.
- ~Separate living arrangements for male and female participants.
- Beds will be provided at retreat centre.
- Please bring your own Blankets n bed-sheets, if possible.
- Food Facilities: Veg Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- For any special diet on medical condition please mention during registration.
- Please bring your own Medication, Personal toiletries and health-care products as necessary.
- For the health and comfort of all participants, smoking, drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants are strictly not permitted.
- Mobiles strictly not allowed during the retreat period and will have to be submitted to the management till last day evening.
- Participants are requested to follow all essential rules set by the organizing committee for safety & togetherness throughout the sessions.
- Banking Details For Paying the fees:
Nagarjuna Training Institute
Bank: Canara Bank
Account Number: 5099101001710
- QR Code for Paying the fees:
- For cash please pay at the Nagaloka Reception (at Security Gate) Counter and get a valid receipt.
- Once paid please whatsapp us the payment details (screenshot) at 8956578761