The workshop was held on 7th & 8th October 2017 at Nagaloka. Its purpose was to train the teachers to know how to evaluate the progress of students, to implement this knowledge in the classroom, and to enhance the teachers’ skills. The workshop was led by Ms. Dhivya Ethiraj. Ten teachers attended the workshop, four women and 6 men. Dhivya communicated the following points in this workshop:
- Characteristics of an effective teachers
- Performance evaluation for teachers
- Strategies for increasing Students’ engagement
- Empowering students’ confidence
- Study of evaluation: assessing student achievements and learning outcomes
All the teachers learned new methodologies through this workshop. This was the first experience of teachers of this kind of workshop module. They were all inspired by learning new skills regarding effective teaching.