Application form for Online Dhammasekhiya Course
- Applications are invited from 20 male and 20 female candidates from all over India.
- 10th Dec 2021: The last date for the submission of Online Application form
- 13th – 18th Dec 2021– Interview and Selection Procedure
- The candidates will be selected based on their Application form, entrance and interview, and their coordination with the local organisation.
- 22nd Dec 2021:The final selection list displayed
- 30th Dec 2021: Orientation Program
- 3rd Jan 2022: Inauguration of the 22nd Batch
- The course will commence on 4th Jan 2022 and conclude on the 30th of April 2022.
- Age: preferably between 18 to 50 years old, as on date of application. Exceptions can be allowed under consideration!
- Qualifications: 12th std. in (10+2) pattern or equivalent.
- Reasonable written and verbal fluency in Hindi & English.
- Students should have basic internet knowledge and of using facilities like smart phones, laptop etc.
- Students should have a strong desire to understand and practice Buddhism, as well as explore its social implications.
Please fill the form below to apply for this course:
Online Application Process Closed! Interview process will soon begin. Selected candidates will be declared on 22nd Dec 2021.