One month Online Empowerment Course for Nagarjuna Training Institute’s Alumnis.
Dhammasekhiya Leadership Training program is aimed
- to develop the abilities of alumni those are working in the field or have interest for the same
- to enhance their talents and how to implement in the field
- to deepen their Dhamma practice in day to day life
- to inform various tools that will help during challenging situations
- to understand social work as Compassion in action
Why is the need for this training?
- Though we are doing so many things, but most of the time we are not doing in a skillful way or effective way; so we could not achieve the result as our expectation.
- Need to create leaders for leading the society.
- Need to coordinate effectively with state alumni for enhancing alumni network
For whom is this training designed for?
- Those who are working in Dhammaduta project
- Any alumni having interest or working in the field
- Current Dhammasekhiya students can participate as it will be commenced after the completion of their course
What will be the duration of this training?
- As alumni are busy with their personal works also, so it is not possible for a long term training.
- The training will be of 4 weeks from the 2nd week of January 2021 to the 2nd week of February 2021
- And there will be another 2 trainings before August 2021.
What major topics will be covered in this training?
- Leadership and management.
- Understanding the importance of sound health and vigorous mind.
- Understanding problems and root cause and the way forward.
- Social work and the Buddhist approach.
- Basic human rights ( from Constitution ).
- Fundamental laws.
- Practicing awareness during field work.
- Effective Communication skill.
- Mind reactive and creative.
- Action of Metta.
- Training will be online conducted through Zoom.
- Format will be LDP- (Lecture, Discussion and Presentation).
- Weekly about 6 classes of 3 hours session each.
- There could be flexibility according to the faculty training structure.
- Online admission forms will be out soon in Nagaloka and NTI’s website.
- Final selection will be done after going through interview process.