NAGARJUNA TRAINING INSTITUTE, NAGALOKA
Youth Employment Program (YEP) – Technical
An Initiative by TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES
The training will be of about 100 hours, covering standard modules prepared by TCS on Business Skills, Communication Skills, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Computers, Interview Skills, Resume Writing to name a few. This would be followed by trainings on specific domains. Additionally, trainees will also be guided to take up Free Self-Learning Courses such as those offered by TCS iON portal.
Cost of Training: Free
Training Duration and Mode: The training will be online for 45-50 working days, 2 hours/day, Mon – Sat.
Post Training Certification:
Trainees will receive a digital certificate of participation and completion from TCS which will stand as a testimony and accreditation of their employability prospects in the corporate world.
Employment Opportunity: All YEP candidates will get two opportunities:
1.Apply for TCS job through TCS TAG enabled proctored test
2.Apply for jobs in other companies and TCS through TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT)
Target Group & Eligibility:
- TECHNICAL: Engineering Graduates: those in fifth semester
- Candidates must come from families with family income at below six lakh rupees
- Age: Should not exceed 28 years of age.
- Mode of Education: Regular. ( Distance Education is not allowed. )
- Year of Passing: 2020, 2021 or those in final year.
- Those pursuing/completed masters in full time mode are Not Eligible
- Availability of Smartphone/Tablet/Laptop/Desktop with proper internet connectivity for digital training
For any queries WhatsApp us : +91 89565 78761