14-17 Nov 2019
150 Alumni from 20 states participated in the conference to explore various livelihood opportunities.
The conference scheduled generally as:
- Lakhindar from Jharkhand led a presentation on economic statistics and Market strategies.
- followed by the experiences of some alumni who have established businesses. There was an invitation for alumni partners to expand their respective businesses across states.
- Satyendra from Uttar Pradesh about Schooling
- Dharamsingh from Uttar Pradesh explained about Buddhist shops
- Manoj from Rajasthan presented on cloth businesses
- Raja from Chhattisgarh showed gender sensitivity businesses
- 3 alumni currently pursuing Masters in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, did presentations for careers in various Educational Institutes.
- Dr. Mangesh Dahiwale presented on “The Buddhism and Business: Way Ahead for Buddhist Revival in India” – 14th Nov 2019
- Priyadarshi presented on “The Social Fellowship and an effect while working along with Alumni from different several states in India” – 15th Nov 2019
- Master H, Sister Pia and their fellow colleagues introduced alumni with various business skills
- Massage therapy
- Botany beautifications
- Muscles and Pressure points