This workshop was held on 15th July 2017 at Nagaloka. Its purpose was to encourage the development of youth leadership and to enhance the trainee’s skills and develop their capacities. The workshop was facilitated by Dh.Tejdarshan. There were 161 participantst, 90 women and 71 men. Dh.Tejdharshan spoke on these points:
- We must regard ourselves as, and truly become a responsible person in society
- We have the capacity to work hard and realize our potential
- Take every opportunity as a challenge to act skilfully
- Many times we are in difficulties to think straight and select a right way
- A good practitioner can become a good activist
All the trainees were inspired by this talk and they decided to attend such workshops as often as possible.